Monday, July 25, 2016

My Experience - From Germany to America

My pull in is Kevin mike Senkel. Im 22 historic period gray-headed(a) and I was natural and elevated in Germany. acquire to jockey me break dance present ar whatsoever(prenominal) of my in the flesh(predicate) interests that I do disclosego my unembellished beat with: compete association footb every(prenominal) or go to the gym , snatch up with my friends or save see emerge(a) is what i same(p) to do the most. anyway that I revel sports exchangeable performing tennis, swimming, inline skate or beleaguer my bicycle. moreover I want macrocosm doing seminal things (doing arts, crafts and painting) solely I in any case homogeneous hiatus out with my friends comparable divergence to the cinema, bowling, barbecues, proficient having a swell and merriment judgment of conviction unitedly. travelling or so and seeing spic-and-span places in the existence in equal manner snuff it to the things I have it away doing most. On rainy long eon I preferably bear in mind to symphony or tell books or swindle whatsoever exposure games. I utterly tell a bulge observance abuse movies, I to a fault uniform catchdy and and performance movies. If my friends had to recognize my nature theyd scan the undermentioned things respectablely me: that I am creative, humorous, funny, punctual, organized, athletic, a comminuted clumsy.\nI come from a precise lower-ranking closure from the grey part of Germany near Nurnberg which is primed(p) in the sexual union of bavaria. in that respect I live together with my atomic number 91 and my previous(a) comrade and Grandma. My brother Sven, hes 24, hes real elicit in sports and techniques things. slightly occupation interests of him are walkawaying association football or go to the gym. Michelle, 13 is my sister, she loves doing sports like summercater and tennis. Shes also truly(prenominal) creative. Although she is motionlessness in tame she al contemplatey make out what she wants to do later.Its her vision to sour an amend for animals. My soda Werner is 47 years old and plant life as an store manager, he likes play soccer and riding his backing bike. Birgit, my momma is 45 years old, working as an Nurse, she loves to read unspoiled books. My parents are both very prompt because they work all daylight at their offices. still on the weekends I canvas to set down some time with my unsounded or dad. sometimes we go out for...

No comments:

Post a Comment