Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Being a Congressman - Serving My District Well

be a member of sexual congress my values are to gain reelection, to serve my district well, and to aid execute good commonplace policy. In order to procure my values that I sire during my term, I must serve to the views of my Constituents. I must non listen to special recreates or on the dot to my own opinion, precisely to the interests of the Constituents and to do my line of work as a true representative. It kind of very similar to a lawyer and their client, great converse and trust is needed amongst the two if not, the lawyer is just going to get pink-slipped and therefore switch a bad reputation. As desire as I do what I am called to do and keep my constituent satisfied, then I will see that I am doing my job well.\nThe battlefield of being a good representative is during gamy salient issue, where Im listening to conflicted opinions and my vote could guess my incumbency for next beat. During this time is where the opinions of both my internal and impert inent influences are aimed at because not everything should be based discharge what the constituents wants. The reason for this is because Congress name realized that Constituency have redeeming(a) little attention to political relation in past time, so we had to learn to turn to pick resources to make a stopping point that is going to help create good public policy. So my job is to be their take while they are even at their teens age wanting things, precisely not understanding that its not the wants that truly thing but what they need. Another remote influence would be to look at opinions of interest groups. ii particular different types that I must look at those that have a confederacy to constituents, especially member districts and those that have the ability to mobilize chase in my district. Doing viewing the opinions of the interest group, I must pay great attention to the mandate scorecards and see the reviews that I am getting to make excess changes or not. I nternal influences that I must review are party leadership,...

No comments:

Post a Comment