Monday, July 29, 2019

The Beauty That Is Joy Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

The Beauty That Is Joy - Essay Example Like a garden filled with lovely flowers, the sight of ‘joy’ is naturally pleasing with real fragrance that lingers along the path stridden by its blossom. It does not take having to be in a place of literal wonders but it is that place in the heart that means to share unbounded happiness overflowing like a river or a rich honey to those who have been moved by it and tasted sincere goodness from someone who bears all the truth ‘joy’ could be. What puts an instant smile on a gleaming face? As a child, I knew exactly the measure of sadness there was in confinement, of time under a binding curfew so that every time mama said ‘you can go’ or ‘play all you want’ then joy is in being set free. That was when a sudden spark came all over and a roll of giggles jolted beneath my skin at the thought of short-spanned liberty with playmates. Sometimes, I could not imagine at this age how completely elated I had become on receiving toy presents f rom my dad whereupon each instance he would witness a certain twinkle in my eye and a pink blush on my cheeks as a collective sign of utter delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment