Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Description of Composition Essay Example for Free

Description of Composition EssayI adjudge many wonderful moment in my life, in my home country with my family and my friends. we lived in a charming areaand Were pleased with our neighbors. during Have the holidays left all the campaign. However, I remember a good experience that i still can not forget. During this spring give way I made a visit to my full cousin Matthew who live in Dallas, tough spending years without seeing I was very pleased to be able to spend this time with him. Dallas is a great city and wonderful buildings are very huge in the city center.During my stay Mathieu showed me around the zoo of the city of dallas a place where we encounter several(prenominal) species of animals that are found throughout the world, among other gorillas, snakes, parrots. That day was the first time in my life I saw a gorilla who was nearly two meters long, this animal was really impressive both for its surface and its weight. At the end of the visit to the zoo I wanted to e at some things. We went to Matthew and me in a fancy restaurant in the city. This restaurant is located near the city center in a large building with a beautiful cadre. ur map for this restaurant we could see dishes from different origins Africa, Europe and America.We took for each one European dishes and we talked about our childhood. When we finished eating we took several photographs in the restaurant throughout the city of Dallas to pass on in memory of this moment of reunion between my cousin and me. I really enjoyed the spring reach this year because i had a lot of fun. i there fore look foward to the summer break and i hope i t allow for be even more beautiful than i will to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment