Thursday, February 28, 2019

Observational Learning Essay

empiric perk uping is when encyclopaedism happens by observing other pluralitys actions. Observational encyclopaedism involves cognitive processes such as attention, move skills, motivation, and memory. For observational learnedness to take place the person who is observing the behavior needs to be paying attention to it in order to learn it. Another classic part of observational learning is being adequate-bodied to remember the behavior that you saw, so you can repeat it. As puff up as being able to remember the behavior the person overly needs to be able to perform the behavior for observational learning to occur.Motivation mashs a role in observational learning because you buzz off to privation to do the action for a priming coat. All these things are important in observational learning. Observational learning can be utilise on something more basic or more complex. Learning to constitute a certain song on the pianissimo assai could be observational learning. My sponsor had a piano and she would bit it when I was over her house, she play one certain song all the time. I would watch her play the song as well as listen to the way it sounded. I learned how to play the song thus fartually from watching her play it so much.The reason wherefore I paid attention to her playing the piano was that I liked the sound of the song she was playing. I already knew a little about the piano because I had taught myself how to play a really simple song previously, so I had the motor skills, which allowed me to be able to play the song. Of course I was motivated to play the song or else I would not have paid attention to learning it. The reason why I was motivated was because I liked the way the song sounded, and I thought it would be fun to be able to play a full song on the piano.Learning how to play an pawn is a good example of observational learning, but not the completely type of learning that can occur. Most people know how to fasten, even if they have never taken a cooking class, this is because of observational learning. My friends and I used to make these huge elaborate breakfasts the morning after we had a sleepover. None of us had ever taken cooking lessons, but we knew how to cook because we had watched our parents cook before. When my parents would cook I would watch them and pay attention to what they were doing because the feed they were making always smelled really good, and I wanted to know how and why itsmelled so good.Most people do have to motor skills to be able to cook, because it is working with your hands. What motivated me to want to learn how to cook by watching my parents is that I would not have to rely on anyone else to complicate me food, which could be useful at any given time. Observational learning can apply to many divers(prenominal) situations. Learning how to beat up a bike is a skill that most children learn, some learn by getting step-by-step lessons by parents or guardians, but some besides learn finished observational learning. When I was young my parents did not hear me how to ride a bike, I learned by watching my friend ride her bike.I did have all the motor skills necessary to ride a bike, but it did take time to apply it to a different situation than what I was used to, to learn how to apply the skills to bike travel I watched the way my friend stayed balanced and rode her bike by piteous the pedals with her feet. What made me pay attention was the same thing that motivated me to want to learn, which was the fact that it looked like a lot of fun. Although most children do not learn how to ride a bike through observational learning, it is possible. Observational learning can be applied to really anything that can be learned.Observational learning is a key part of life, which everyone does it at some point in his or her life. The examples from my life are just a very small bit of the different ways observational learning can be used. There are four impo rtant part to observational learning, attention, memory, motor skills, and motivation. Without one of those important parts, observational learning is marvelous to be successful. The most basic things people do, are learned through observational research. Observational learning is an important part of everyones life.

No comments:

Post a Comment